i'm nikki, 21. read my "about me :)" page to find out more!
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
Boy advice from someone who made the same mistakes too often (via guiseofgentlewords)
- My summer is quickly winding down, I start back up at the school on Tuesday - going in for a meeting, and the kids come back Wednesday.
- I’ve been missing my sister and my grandparents a lot lately…and this petty family drama isn’t helping anything.
- I’m going to Maryland this weekend with my dad for a baseball game…I already don’t wanna come home and I’m still here.
- Andrew has a girlfriend, so he disappeared, yet again…i’m making myself cut loose entirely…hopefully for good.
- really working on cutting myself loose from joey entirely. I’m still broken, but I need to move on..I need to make myself happy.
- my best friend is amazing.
- been working a lot of hours at the store…realize more and more everyday how much i love my work family, and how thankful I am for them.
- I feel like I’m floating through life…
- I have decided that I am most likely going to be getting my belly pierced when I get my angel tattoo…which is in the next 2 months…
- and with that, it’s time to kick my ass into gear with making myself feel better about my body.
Tupac Shakur (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
haiku about you (via unravul)